Kik is a free messaging app that is considered to be extremely popular in the market. It the recent past, dozens of new free messaging apps have appeared up in the market, but Kik calls for excellence among the rest. The best part is that Kik for PC is also available now and can be installed by using an android emulator. Among the hard tied competition in the market, the features and the user friendly interface of Kik Messenger stand out from the rest.
The success of WhatsApp has encouraged many developers to bring out free messaging apps on the blueprint of WhatApp. However, only a few apps have actually earned a name in the industry and Kik is surely one of them.
The interface of Kik is user friendly and inviting to all sorts of users. The popularity of Kik is phenomenal and its download count justifies it growing legacy.
The unique feature about the Kik messenger app is that it possesses a built-in browser, with the help of which you can not only send messages but also surf the internet at the same time. This is a premium feature of the app that makes it so easy for the user to do multi-tasking.
Features of Kik Messenger
Here are they
- The conversations on Kik Messenger feel more real than the other free messaging app options available in the market.
- When the recipient receives a message and then reads it, Kik messenger notifies it to the person who sends it. Hence, the communication becomes way easier.
- Not many free messaging apps allow the user to browse while they are texting their friends, but Kik does. This is certainly one of the best features of the messenger.
- The interface of Kik messenger is quite simple and it contains a share button with the help of which you can share pictures with friends by simply clicking on the share button once.
- Kik messenger has been downloaded a 100 million times as it’s very special for the masses.
Downloading Kik Messenger for PC:
Kik messenger is primarily an android app but it can be taken inside your PC as well. This can be done with the use of an android emulator. In this case, we will employ the use of BlueStacks installer for the same.
Also checkout : GbInstagram
Here are the steps that are required to download Kik messenger for PC:
- Kik Messenger can be installed for PC without any hassles. It’s done with the use of BlueStacks installer that can be downloaded on the PC first.
- After installing BlueStacks on PC, you can try to search for Kik messenger in its search box.
- It simplifies your search and shows the icon of the app you want to download.
- You need to click on the install button situated there and the downloading of your app begins.
- In a few moments, your app gets available to be used on PC.
That’s it with this article. You can refer to the comments if you have any questions.